Pages

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Welcome!

Thank you for passing by. This is my first official post here and my welcome message, but I might cross-post previous entries from my other accounts just so this doesn't look too bare.

It seems like Multiply isn't restoring my account anytime soon, so I'll be using this account for the meantime.
No hard feelings. It was dumb of me to delete my site for petty reasons. Thank you anyway, to customer support peeps who tried to help.

Anyway, I think I will go back to Multiply eventually, but only when I start selling again. I think I'll also keep personal matters on a separate account, so as not to scare the customers away. Hehehe.

I hope to make loads of friends on this site, too. I love reading other people's blogs so please invite me to yours by leaving your mark here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate feedback.

Note: Unrelated spam will be deleted