That's not necessarily bad. We should be thankful that there are companies willing to bring great products to us. It's definitely cheaper than going overseas ourselves. It also gives our local products a fighting chance.
Anyway, while it's true that it costs a great deal for companies to bring products, to our country, it must cost a lot less for individuals to do so, because you can get a lot of the stuff available in stores for much cheaper online, particularly eBay. Let me show you what I got on my most recent transaction:
* Hairbrush with ceramic barrel- I had been looking for a ceramic hairbrush everywhere. I read somewhere that it's great for taming unruly hair with or without heat. This brush also claims to have natural boar hair bristles and ionic tourmaline, which fights frizziness.
* Wet n' Wild Ultimate Brow Color and Set in Chocolate- A pencil and gel duo. our sisters on GT have been raving about the WnW brow kit and I wanted the Color My Brows gel from Etude House but it's always OOS. I'm hoping this will curb my lemming for both, at least for now.
* Cover Girl Eyeslicks in Midnight Metal (top) and Cover Girl Smoothers in Pink Ice (bottom) - both are gel eye color sticks but I'm not sure about the difference yet.
* Cover Girl Smoothers eyeliner in Slate
* Wet n' Wild Mega Eyes single eyeshadows in Sensual Sage (top), Cream (bottom left) and Fine Wink (bottom right.)- more single eyeshadows. Can't get enough of them.
* Cover Girl Eye Enhancers single eye shadow in Aubergine Queen- purple eye shadows are particularly irresistible
* Styli-Style Flat Lipliner pencil in Madison- I thought it was cute.
Watch out for reviews. Thanks for reading!