Pages

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

EH Pink Card + NOTD

Here's a quick haul post just to get the ball rolling. 


It had been ages since I last went to Etude House (since they first got here, I think) but I found myself in SM Megamall recently and was able to pick up some of the stuff I've been meaning to try. Sorry for the crappy pics, I didn't have a lamp.


Proof 10 Eye Primer. This review really sealed the deal.

Color Me Nude Lip Concealer. 

Good-bye Dark Circle Under Eye Patch.

They were out of the Collagen Eye Patch I tried before, but I liked this even better.


Petit Darling Nails in BR301. 

I'm in love with this color. I've been lemming for it and staring at pictures of it on the website for the longest time. Even if it costs only PHP 48, finally getting to buy it was like a dream come true.

...aannd since I spent a little over PHP 500, I was able to get the Pink Membership Card, which entitles the bearer a 2% rebate on purchases (minimum of PHP 100) and certain perks. Oh! And this:

Sweet Dream Facial Tissue. 

Is it just me, or has EH been phoning it on the GWP thingy lately? I don't really mind. It's cute and is a nice addition to my kikay kit.

Before I end this post, here are pics of BR301 on my nails.


without flash 


with

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate feedback.

Note: Unrelated spam will be deleted