Three Things I Love:
- themed posts
- lame puns
|Nyx RLS Paris|
|Nyx SMLC Milan|
I got Nyx Round Lipstick in Paris and Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in MilanDigital Traincase at the booth during the Philippine Cosmetics Expo a few months ago along with Nyx Round Lipstick in Pink Lyric
- PHP 150 for RLS
- PHP 320 for SMLC (they're cheaper now @ PHP 280)
Paris is a lovely pale pink and it seems to be very popular with bloggers I follow. It is one of the only two round lipsticks I own. Milan looks very similar but brighter and redder. It's my first Soft Matte Lip Cream. I planned to get Addis Ababa but I wussed out and got a safer color.
What I Like
- It goes on smoothly and has a beautiful finish.
- It's not drying
- The color is really pretty.
- Goes on smoothly when first applied.
- Very pigmented and has a nice finish (I love matte lippies the best!)
What I Don't Like:
- Gets kind ofmushy in our climate
- The soapy smell NYX RLS is known for is pretty strong.
- The cream dries out after a whileand settles into the lines of your lips (can be avoided by using lipbalm underneath.)
- The vanilla/buttery scent is kind of strong (like original Carmex.) Not that nice, but tolerable.
- Paris doesn't look that nice on me. It makes me look a little ashy. It's pretty, but I really like brighter colors.
- I didn't like the SMLC's at first, but it has grown on me. Looks like I'll be getting Addis Ababa after all!