Still busy as ever, though. I'm still not done with Christmas shopping, can you believe it? The holiday rush and all the preparations for the big move next year: packing, trying to unload stuff at home, and all that. But I'm ready to blog at a semi-regular basis again. Wish me luck!
Moving on, here's a product that's been making me happy recently: Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
image taken from website
As you can see from the picture, the full-sized product comes in a jar, but since this is me blogging, you probably already guessed it: I got mine sample-sized and off eBay. Oh yeah. I actually prefer it this way, too. You can stock up if you plan to use this regularly, get what you need every time, and the rest of your stash stays fresh and sealed until it's time to open a new envelope (or as we call them, sachets)
|I am very impressed with Innisfree's packaging as well. Simple and nature-inspired.|
- The product is a light brownish beige in color. It's lighter than I expected.
- It's used the same way as other clay masks, just spread it all over your face, wait for it to dry and wash off.
- Samples online are around PHP 20
Not sure about the price of the full-sized jar locally but one seller from Korea sells it at around 14 USD.
What I Like:
- Packaging is really attractive.
- Leaves my face softer and smoother upon rinsing
- gets rid of excess oil
- refines pores
- brightens skin
What I Don't Like
- not widely available, hopefully Innisfree follows in the footsteps of other Korean brands and comes here soon.
- the softer and smoother effect seems temporary
- I'm not convinced this product is really all-natural
|product on my face|
- this product is highly recommended for people with oily skin, not sure about those with dry or sensitive skin
- I really prefer wash-off type masks/packs over sheet-type, so I love this
- aside from a mask, you can also use this as a spot treatment to dry out pimples.
- Unlike other clay masks, this doesn't seem to completely harden, or crack off.
- Aside from that, I don't see much difference between this product and other bentonite masks. I mean, it's nice to have but if you're already using a similar product that works, it would be redundant to get this, too.
Thanks for reading,