- Name 3 accomplishments/achievements/things you are grateful for in 2011.
- Name 3 goals for 2012
3 Accomplishments/Achievements in 2011:
- I received an award at my previous workplace.
- I started getting paid to write this year.
- I have let some new pets into my life and my heart. (I never thought I could again, since I lost Maddy.)
3 Goals for 2012:
- Volunteer at an animal shelter.
- Visit a place I've never been.
- Double my life savings.
Those were the answers I came up with at the spur of the moment, but since I've had time to think about it, I'd like to add to my goals. I am determined to enhance my skills and develop my career, so something like enrolling in a gmat prep course like the ones they're offering at Veritas Prep is definitely gonna make its way into the master list of resolutions for next year.
I can't wait to read all your lists. Let me know if you did by sharing the link, or in the comments section,
Happy New Year!