Pages

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

Sunday, December 27, 2009

10.1 inches of awesome

Did that sound dirty to you? Don't worry, it's not. hee-hee.

I was talking about this:



Acer eMachines emd250

Just sharing another Christmas present. I'm probably the laziest netizen in the world. You've probably noticed the sad lack of updates on this blog, right? I've even abandoned most of my social networking accounts because they were full of fail. It's because I can't be bothered to tote around a proper notebook or go to a desk when I'm not at work.

Came with (from the flyer):

- Intel Atom N270
- 1.6Hz/1.0 Gb DDR2 800 MHz
- 160 Gb SATA HD
- 10 in. screen/camera/wireless LAN
- 6-cell Li-ION battery

It's about an inch think and really lightweight: small, slim and really sexy. I used an Ipod Touch as a reference for size comparison. One of my sisters thought that this would be the solution to my problem. I hope so, too. I'm planning something like an online venture by next year, and this would really come in handy then.

Hopefully, this would also mean more comments, eh?

6 comments:

  1. yaaay u got a laptop for christmasss!!! great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I have a Lenove netbook and I love it :D

    Merry Christmas Jackie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you can talk dirty to me anytime hahaha...XD Congrats on your new netbook!

    Hope you had a FAB Christmas, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ JBreezybaby: Thanks Joanna. Happy Holidays!

    @ krissy: a Lenovo? Wow! Been eyeing those before, they're cute as heck. ^^

    @ Shop n' Chomp: Thank you. I know YOU had a fab Christmas. Haha. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome that u got a new notebook for christmas hun^^..
    Thanks for always dropping by my blog, that picture was taken in Tehran,Iran becoz my mom is Iranian and my dad is Thai^^.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Zoe! Thank you for commenting. I bet your parents have a really cool love story. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate feedback.

Note: Unrelated spam will be deleted