Pages

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun With Cats

Meet Remington:


She is the smallest (I don't like saying runt) of a litter of three. Now, I love all my pets very much but I like to keep a close watch on her because she's so tiny (she's like half the size of her siblings) and maybe a little frail  (physically, but she's a ball of pure attitude) so we spend a lot of time together. Because of this, she gets to go through my stuff and even yoinks what she really likes.

She appropriated this unicorn marionette a while back.
So now, I like getting things I think she might like, too. Recently, I got this book for the two of us.

This is a a really cute book, if you don't take the new age stuff seriously. I wouldn't cast any real spells or do anything that feels too much like a ritual but it's fun to read about how astrological signs affect a cat's personality (catsonality?) 

Look! Remington's on the cover.


Chapters. No bad vibes here.

There's also a chart you can lay out and use to divine answers you ask your cat. Think Magic 8 Ball.

Each image has a corresponding answer.

My favorite thing about this book is the illustrations. There are so many cat pictures, and I love the antique-style of the book.




Thanks for reading, 
Jackie

Disclaimer: Book text and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. No infringement is intended.

2 comments:

  1. Omg that is so cute that you got a book for the two of you!! ;D Pets give so much joy to our lives, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's weird. LOL I just can't resist items that remind me of our pets. =))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate feedback.

Note: Unrelated spam will be deleted