1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
- More than 3. If it's hot and I'm just at home, everytime I go to the bathroom. Haha.
2. What skin type do you have? Dry, oily, or combi skin?
Combination and somewhat sensitive.
3. What is your current facial wash?
Currently on rotation:
- Laneige Multi Cleanser
|has fine beads for mild scrubbing.|
- The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam in Lemon and
|very gentle and smells nice and fresh|
an acne wash from a dermatologist.
4. Do you exfoliate? How often?
About 2 or 3 times a week.
5. What product do you use to exfoliate?
- for body:
Yogurt Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath
I also sometimes use MaxiPeel face scrub for the body because it's nice and cool =))
6. What moisturizer do you use?
- iWhite Aqua and Nature Republic Aqua Combination Watery Cream
7. Do you have freckles/sun spots?
- No cuz I'm olive-skinned.
10. Do you use eye cream?
- Yes, but I need to do it more regularly.
11. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
- Not more than normal.
12. Did you ever have to use pro-activ?
13. What foundation do you use?
- Maybelline (powder) and various Korean brands.
14. How about concealer?
- Garnier (eyes)
15. Do you know your undertone color?
16. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
- They're cute, but I can't be bothered to use them everyday.
17. Did you know that you're supposed to change mascara every 3 months?
- Yup, so I never buy overly expensive ones or too many at once.
18. What brand of mascara do you use?
- Usually Maybelline or Avon.
19. Sephora or Mac?
- MAC because I've used some products before. Not too familiar with Sephora's prods.
20. Do you have a Mac pro card?
21. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
- Mostly sponges and fingers.
22. Do you use makeup base or primer for your eyes?
- the Proof 10 one from Etude House.
23. For the face?
- Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm
24. What is your favorite eyeshadow shade?
- Champagne colors.
|Etude House Touch Touch Shadow Liner in Vanilla|
25. Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
26. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
- not with pencils, but with eyelash curlers and mascara wands. (>_<)
27. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
- They're lovely but I'll need a lot of practice first.
28. Do you use mineral makeup?
29. What is your favorite "go-to" lipstick? Why?
- Nyx Matte Lipstick in Whipped Caviar. It's the best MLBB shade for me, and I get a lot of compliments when I use it.
30. How about lip gloss? Why?
- I love Careline Vitamin E Glosses.
31. What is your favorite blush to use and why?
- Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Raisin or EB Mousse blushes.
32. Do you buy your makeup on ebay/ebay.ph?
- Yup, you can find a lot of good buys and items not available in stores, yet.
33. Do you like drugstore makeup?
- Of course.
34. Do you go to cosmetic company outlets?
35. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
- I'm still thinking about it.
36. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
37. Name a makeup crime that you hate.
- Severe looking drawn on eyebrows.
38. Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones?
- Neutral., except for lips. I gotta be me. ヽ(^。^)ノ
39. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
- Zooey Deschanel. I always love the way she looks, and she makes looking good seem effortless.
40. If you could leave the house using just one makeup item, what would you use?
- BB Cream.
41. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
- Yup. I don't mind.
42. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
- I don't have any favorites but brands which are cruelty-free and are against animal testing get a lot of love from me. NYX for the same reason, plus it's affodrable.
43. What do you think of makeup?
- Makeup should not be used to hide the bad, but to emphasize the good.
44. What is your favorite "quote" related to makeup?
“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” -Coco Chanel
45. If you were a makeup tool/product, what would you be and why?
- Blush because I'm shy, nyahaha.
Haven't done this tag, yet? I'm tagging you, so join in on the fun and let me know where I can read your answers. ^^
Thanks for reading,