Pages

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yes I Know These Are Hard Times

But is it hateful of me to want to quit my job? I love what I do and I like to think I'm good at it. And of late, aside from necessities and a few impulse buys, I've been squirreling my paychecks away for this very purpose. But I have a really strong sense of liberal guilt instilled within me, which nags at me and reminds me that there are people around me who would give a kidney for a job.

Because I do not work in the best environment, and lately they're going through some process which has been pissing everyone off. And because I've been really burned since about forever. I'm sick every month and I don't think I ever completely recover each time. I've had several health scares, My concentration's whack, and all I wanna do now is to crawl into a small hole and not come out for six months.

Once a hikikomori, always a hikikomori, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate feedback.

Note: Unrelated spam will be deleted