Pages

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Adding to the Mix (a series of mini reviews)

Even though I'm pretty set in my ways when it comes to bathing, I still like to try new stuff every now and then. It's always fun to discover/try new stuff and see if they could become a permanent part of my regimen.


A Bonne Spa Milk Salt Shower Formula

I've used the other type of A Bonne Salt Scrub before (the dry kind.) I loved how my skin felt when I used it: moisturized and soft and I loved the milky scent. It was great except for one thing: It hurt like a biotch. Since the shower formula is in suspension form, I'm hoping it'll be milder.
Belo Whitening Facial Wash

I bought a sachet of this before and I liked using it. Now, I wanna see the effects of long-term use. 


Caronia Renewing Foot Scrub
I always have tired achy feet at the end of the day. I really need to take care of them better. Hopefully, this will also take care of the dryness problem.

Careline Body Mist in Joy

I felt like changing my fragrance because I was getting tired of the ones I often use. I didn't feel like spending a lot though, because I'm expecting new stuff soon anyway. I like this scent very much. It's light and refreshing and at least doesn't have an overly familiar VS Garden/BBW inspired scent.

Nivea Express Hydration Lotion

Seen a lot of the blogs give this a thumbs up. I'm happy to say that I like the immediate effect of this and I can't wait to see what it can do after long-term usage.


Bought some nail polishes too.

Bobbie "Adored" from the Foil It Series

I don't usually go for wild, funky nail polishes but this caught my eye.  At the store, I thought this was copper/rust colored but in certain lights it looks pink, too. I really like it.

Caronia Regular Nail Polishes in Joy, Cashmere and Delicate.

I love neutral nail polishes, okay? They look similar in the picture, but Joy is more flesh-toned, while Delicate is more pink. As for Cashmere, I'm looking for a pale lilac polish. This isn't it, but it's still pretty. ^^

We're having bad weather now, so stay indoors if you can. If you do need to go out, be extra careful, loves. 

8 comments:

  1. Great beauty haul! I'd love to try that rustic/copper nail polish from Bobbie, I'm amazed when you mentioned that when applied it gave off a pink hue! Btw, am hosting a giveaway with a neck piece inspired from the House of Harlow at stake. Please join if you can! -Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invite, Marian. I would love to join. =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the A Bonne line. I still have the salt scrub (yes the dry kind). I will try this shower formula and see if it works better. I hope it does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the A Bonne line too. The milk scent of the products is just heavenly. =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nail polishes. Especially the Caronia ones. Are they matte? :)

    Btw, I got you an award in my post! Do check it out!

    http://peachypinksisters.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-top-10-favorite-beauty-products.html

    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to try new things, too! No matter how much I love one product, I tend to keep trying other stuff. But there are times when I just keep coming back with the stuff that really works for me.

    Oh your nail polish are pretty, Delicate pink looks really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn. They're not matte but pretty muted. =))

    Thank you so much for the award. =))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean. =))

    And thanks! Getting it after Joy felt redundant but I couldn't resist. =))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate feedback.

Note: Unrelated spam will be deleted