For a lot of people, the Avon brand is synonymous with direct selling. One can't think of Avon without thinking of the "Avon Ladies." However, I got this from a dealer/distributor's store at a place near my home. They were on sale and I was able to get this for PHP 85 and the Super Shock mascara for PHP 150 (more on that in the future.)
According to Avon Philippines' Website:
Let your natural beauty shine through. Simply Pretty is a brand
that makes putting on makeup simple, easy and uncomplicated.
So you can always be pretty... naturally you.
In other words, Simply Pretty is Avon's makeup line for teens and those who go for a younger, fresher, more natural look. Their products are fuss-free and affordable- perfect for beginners and low-maintenance girls.
- Cheap at PHP 85 (on sale this is also cheap at its regular price)
- color payoff is good
- staying power is pretty impressive
- somewhat drying. make sure to apply lipbalm underneath
- taste and smell- not overpowering, but I can tell you that I'd be happier without it.
- This lipstick comes is a black-brown plastic case that with subtle glitters/shimmers which curves in towards the middle. I'm not crazy about the packaging. Ah well, it looks the way teen makeup is supposed to look.
- Although the color is buildable, personally, it's better to apply this lightly because it looks more coral then. If you put on too much, it becomes kind of orangey-red and a little mature.
Received these awards :
from Aimee of aMz's Blog
from Hollie of Random Beauty by Hollie
Link Back to the Person who tagged you
List your 10 Favorite Skincare/Beauty Products
Pass to 10 other Bloggers**
My Top Ten* :
1. Himalaya Herbals Neem Cleansing Foam
2.Human ♥ Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil
3. Eskinol Classic w/ Clindamycin Capsule
4. iWhite Aqua Vita Moisturizer
5. Nivea Sparking White Night Cream
6. Godiva Lip Balm
7.Johnson's Cooling Baby Powder
8. Kojic Acid Soap
9. Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub
10. Dove Go Fresh Grapefruit and Lemongrass Body Mist
*Current Top Ten: because of the weather, I'm more into baths and skincare. Makeup is pretty much useless to me at this point.
**I'm tagging everyone. Yes, I cheated. Everyone I know seems to have been tagged but I also really want to see everyone's Top Ten. =))
Thanks a lot guys!