As you probably already know. there were lots of sales going on all over the metro this past weekend. I didn't feel up to the challenge of enduring the traffic jams AND THEN elbowing my way through the feeding frenzy at the major commercial areas, so I chose to take the road less travelled.
I managed to pick up a few stuff nonetheless:
1. Marrionnaud Eyebrow brush and spoolie- Still on the eyebrow thing and getting sick of the dinky eyebrow brushes that usually come with eyebrow powders.
2. Watson's Brand Cotton Pads- if you're a big cotton pad user, I recommend getting this. It's PHP 46 for a pack of 150 pads + 60 pads free. When I checked, you only get about 100 pads from the leading brands for that price.
3. Cyleina Kojic Soap- I'd heard that Cyleina soaps were already available in Watson's but this was my first time to see them. Prolly cuz they're always OOS.
4. Nivea Sparkling White Night Cream- I have a friend who swears by this night cream. She has the nicest skin of anyone I know so I thought I'd give this a try.
5. Pond's White Beauty Nature Naturals Facial Wash- Never had much luck with the brand in the past, but it's just a sachet. How much can it hurt to try, right?
6. Purederm Foot Mask- Repurchased this many times already.
7. Electric toothbrush heads
1. Body Recipe Calamansi Roll-On Deo- heard good things about this and it's always OOS so I wanted to try it for myself.
2. San-San Blush in 03- a yummy bright pink shade.
3. Hortaleza Professional Keratin Hot Oil Treatment- another repurchase
4. 2-Way Cake Refill in 02- Already hit pan on my current 2-Way Cake foundie. Will test this soon.
And from the department store.
Ever Bilena Mousse Blush in Scarlet- Heads Up! The entire EB mousse line is on sale at PHP 99/each item. I'm crazy about their mousse blushes. This is my fourth one already. It's just too bad that their foundies are all too ligh for me. Included a swatch in case anyone's interested.
Cherry Nail Polish- it's a beautiful burgundy color. I got this for a number of reasons: I liked its long brush handle and it's dirt cheap (PHP 15+) but mostly I got it for entertainment purposes.
Check out the color name. LOLWHUT. (I'm so immature)
I also found this:
e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit
- A personal triumph! Been looking for this for a really long time, but they always seemed to be OOS. I'm very happy with this but check back for the details.
Have a good week, luvs!