Here's something else I was able to get from the Etude House Grand sale a few weeks ago. I think that the Moistfull line is among the most popular from Etude House. Or maybe people just love saying the name.
Where to Buy: Etude House
Price: PHP 898 (less 20% when I got it)
Shelf Life: 12M
Anyhoo this is a bb cream + moisturizer in one that comes in a compact. I just wanna say that I love bb cream more than ever. To me, it's more than a fad. However, I hate using my fingers to apply it and using a foundation brush doesn't always work for me. I think that using a sponge is the best methohd for me. I love the idea of a bb cream in a compact.
The product looks pretty in the pan- like peppermint swirl candy. White part is moisturizer and dark part is bb cream and it's packaged in a compact I can only describe as newfangled: It's huge and bulky and has a nifty plastic compartment built in to store the sponge away from the product when not in use (for hygienic purposes)
The sponge also has entertainment value. The handle part is white but the part that goes into the balm is dark blue so that you can press the whole thing on the pan and come up with something like this:
You can stamp that on your face and it'll show up, too. Put one on each of the apples of your cheeks and you can cosplay as the puppet on those Saw movies. LOL. You'll notice, I don't have a perfect imprint on my sponge anymore. That's because I got overzealous one time and squished one side of my pan. Boo!
- it's pretty!
- Shade 02 (Natural Beige) suits my skintone.
- Slightly-dewy finish
- The scent- it used to be too strong when I first opened it and made me dizzy but now I think it has faded a little so I like it. I also like scent of the other EH pact I got before which was the BB Magic pact.
- High SPF.
- promises to be: anti-wrinkle, whitening
- kinda expensive for this brand and for a so-so bb cream.
- I don't see any major difference after about 2 weeks non-regular use
- takes a long time to set/be absorbed by the skin. In other words, skin does feel "moist-full" but not in a good way.
- as with most products with hig SPF, beware of major white cast on photos.
- tends to collect particles and is hard to clean
Will I Repurchase?
- I still like this product and I use it when I go out during the day because of the SPF. I wouldn't recommend it for touch-ups after the sun has gone down, though.
- Use this on ordinary days and stay away from impromptu photoshoots and paparazzi (lol)
- OC? spray your sponge and pan with sanitizer after use and wash your sponge often.
Join Amz88's Giveaway! Click the pic for details.
Have a great weekend!
This is not a paid/sponsored review.