Pages

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Two Cents: Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

One major disappointment with the Grand Etude House Sale some time ago was that their eyebrow kit was OOS. Well, I was never one to walk away from a sale empty-handed so (with a heavy heart, lol) I got this instead.



Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil 05 (Gray)


PRICE: Approx PHP 120 (PHP 148 regularly, but I got mine at 20% off)

Likes:
- the color. I love gray!
- cheap! and discounted on top of it!
- goes on light, but buildable. perfect for girls like me who put on their makeup with a somewhat heavy hand.
- I love the shape of the cartridge- perfect for shaping and tapering.
- the spoolie brush on the other end is nice too. =))
- refillable (less waste material, and great savings when you buy cartidges instead of a whole new pencil.)

Dislikes:
- Kinda feels like I'm using a Bensia colored pencil on my brows (they still those still around or didIjustdatemyselfagaindarnit! ?)
- Vanishes without a trace in 1 or two hours on me. I think I need some kind of brow gel or primer for it to adhere to. I'll get back to you on that.

Etc.
It is amazing how much well-groomed eyebrows can do for a woman. She could be wearing very minimal makeup but still look pretty and polished, thanks to them.

Until very recently, I couldn't be bothered with mine but now I'm really into eyebrows. I long for those full yet light, feathery drawn-on eyebrows I've been seeing lately.

Oh, and I need THESE in my life.

-----------------------
BTW, Blair now has 1043 followers and counting on her blog. She is celebrating with a giveaway. 

Click HERE for the details.
Enjoy the weekend!


7 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the Black Bean Eyebrow thingie from Skinfood which I didn't like at all. :D

    Agree about the difference well-groomed eyebrows make. It's like getting an instant makeover without too much effort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this in shade 02, i think the shade 01 is the one right for me but they're always oos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this in shade 02, i think the shade 01 is the one right for me but they're always oos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose gray because my eyebrows are too black. I just wanted to soften their appearandand no one will believe that my hair is naturally this color anyway. Didn't bother finding an exact match. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pammy! What didn't you like about it? Is there are review on your blog? I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. same here! Into eyebrows lately. I know how much difference it could make. I almost picked this brow pencil during the sale, too. But I stopped myself. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Catmare! Wow, I admire your self-control. LOL!

    Actually, I prefer powders and pigments over pencils, too but this is handy for when I don't have a lot of time or need to retouch outside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I always appreciate feedback.

Note: Unrelated spam will be deleted